- TAKE IT WHERE ON THE GO - Whether you're hiking, camping, trekking, or biking / cycling, these backpacks are the perfect size to carry all your belongings without weighing you down. Even fits up to a 14" laptop.
- DON'T WORRY RUN OUT OF JUICE - ECEEN's solar bag comes with a 7W waterproof solar powered panel. It's strong enough to power your electronics on the go. Give your smartphone a full charge in only 3 - 4 hours.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY SOLAR PANEL: 22% High Efficiency Sunpower solar panel up to 7 Watts with 1A output; Environment friendly-taking advantage of solar energy to produce current for your gadgets
- LIGHTWEIGHT - Perfect as a daypacks during the day, weekend trips. The external frame, ultralight weight design, and adjustable straps make them comfortable to wear for long periods of time.
- PROTECT YOUR GEAR - Although they are lightweight, they are built to last. The bag made of high quality canvas, and carefully designed to withstand most conditions you will encounter outdoors.
ECEEN, Share the Sun!
The Solar Power Bag is a stylish backpack with all of the functionality and looks of a well-equipped backpack with the addition of a solar charging module.
The front flap features a light-weight, flexible, integrated solar charging your cell phone, iPad or tablet if you don't have a power outlet. Charges your smart phone, tablets using the 22% high efficiency SUNPOWER solar cell.
Solar Power Bag is a cool, stylish and durable backpack with a detachable solar panel on it that will charge your devices from the SUN!
Solar Power Bag has a powerful new technology solar panel that charges a dead cell phone very quickly as well as tablets, and many mobile electronic chargeable devices.
Solar Power Bag keeps you from being in a situation when you are powerless.
Great for kids at school, music festivals, camping, hiking, biking, all kinds of travel as well as many other lifestyle activities.
Take Your Power with Smart phones, Tablets, MP3 Players, GPS Units and more while Camping, Hiking and more Outdoor Activities!
What are you waiting for? Get yours today and take your hiking experience to the next level!
Are you looking for the perfect backpack to take with you on your next adventure?
How about a bag that isn’t clunky to lug around and will keep your belongings protected at the same time?
ECEEN’s solar powered Messenger Bag are just what you need.
Color: Blue, Amy Green
Size: 15.7” x 12.6” x 6.4”
Material: 90% Cavans and 10% Poly
Solar Panel: 7W power 5V
Charger: Charge your cell phones and other 5V devices
Prodotto molto bello. Ottima fattura con molti scomparti. Positivamente sorpresa dal certificato di conformità del pannello solare.
Vero beautiful product. Vero Wells done with lots of compartments. Positively surprised form the sun panel's certificate of conformance.
Lieferung hat super geklappt, der Rucksack ist hochwertig verarbeitet, schaut cool aus und ist für Freizeit und Büro verwendbar perfekt verwendbar. Super praktische Innentaschen - es fliegt nichts mehr durcheinander. Solar Panel scheint sehr unempfindlich zu sein - Funktionsweise beschreibe ich zu einem späteren Zeitpunkt noch genauer, wenn ich mehr Erfahrung damit habe!
A very well thought out backpack! The detachable solar element is great for charging my phone and reserve battery pack. There is a laptop compartment and plenty storage pockets. The has great workmanship with quality materials. I am very happy with the backup! Definitely worth 5 stars!
Arrivato da due giorni e già messo in uso. Funziona bene,in breve tempo ricarica il cellulare quindi ho deciso che sara' il mio fedele compagno di viaggi. Ottimo tessuto,vari scomparti molto utili e un design accattivante. Sono soddisfatta del mio acquisto e mi sento di consigliarlo perchè ne sarete molto soddisfatti anche voi.
The processing of the backpack makes a very good impression, the division of the interior and the existing compartments look well thought out and are really practical for me.
Carrier and back are well padded, the backpack is very comfortable to carry.
I cannot say from my own experience how practical the charging function via the solar module is, I will only have to see that in practice - but from what I have heard and read, it actually seems to work quite well.