- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Constructed of SUNPOWER? solar cells, 2 monocrystalline solar panels, which can absorb solar energy, high efficiency up to 22% efficiency, high conversion solar charging technology keeps your devices powered up with free solar power.
- STABLE OUTPUT: Unique voltage regulator design to ensure stable voltage and current, protects your device while charging. Premium USB output design supports charging 5V devices simultaneously in 1.5A total (MAX).
- FOLDABLE, PORTABLE & LIGHT WEIGHT: with 2 foldable Solar Panels, folding size only 11.5*6*0.5 inches, net weight only 0.8 pounds. It is portable and convenient to carry for hiking, camping, traveling and other outdoor trips and activities, as well as gift.
- ZIP PACK DESIGN: Easy to close with a zipper and open like a book. Well-placed 14 ribbon hooks enable easy attachment to backpacks (4pcs free carabiners included) while you going. Well-placed a stretchy fabric pocket( 5*8inch), placing your cell phone, cable ,key or many other small parts.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1PC* ECEEN 10W solar panel charger, 4PCS* Carabiners,1PCS* 40cm Micro USB cable,1pcs* instruction manual.
ECEEN, Share the Sun!
- The solar panel should face directly to the sunlight when charging.
- The solar panel charger cannot store energy, ECEEN advise you to buy a battery pack. That way the solar panel charges the battery pack, and then the battery pack will keep STABLE charging current for other devices. Thus protect your phone or other devices from fluctuating charging.
Disappointed with your phone running out of juice when you have an emergency? Enjoy surfing on line or great outdoor activities? Tired of your camera being out of power when you go sightseeing? Do not worry! Our solar charger is your best partner. Let ECEEN solar panel charger power up your life whenever and wherever.
Why Choice ECEEN 10W Solar Panel Charger?
-There are so many solar panels on the market, some with 14watts, 20watts etc, but most phones charge input rate is limited to 1A. Our ECEEN, at 10Watts, will output 1.5A. That’s more than enough. So even if the weather isn't perfect or the perfect angle to the sun, you will still get enough to charge your device.
-It’s smaller and lighter weight, so why not save your money?
1. Please use the original cables in the package or your original phone cable for charging, the cable quality is a big impact on the charging time.
2. It will not charge your device if the sun is not strong enough or there is heavy cloud coverage that day. If your device shows "charger not compatible..." please unplug and replug the cable so that the message goes away.
3. Do not put the charger on an area with high temperatures or overly wet.
4. The product is water resistant, but not waterproof, so don’t put it outside in the rain when it's a heavy rainy day or submerge it in water.
excellent delivery service
We were looking for something to take camping to replace a cumbersome battery. This solar panel, along with two charging blocks, worked well for us. The instructions recommend not using it directly for phones, so we didn't. It kept our charging blocks usable during two weeks of not having conventional power outlets. It got briefly caught in a sudden rainstorm and survived.
This is my first experience with a solar charger. I was so excited and did a lot of research on different products before I chose this one. I had some technical difficulties which the company immediately helped to resolve. I am so impressed with the customer support from ECEEN and would absolutely purchase any product From this company. Beyond happy with this solar charger. Portable and effective and super satisfied. !
I bought this for a 6 day camping trip to charge a 15,000 mah power bank and a 5,000 mah rechargeable fan. I used it everyday through my camping stayed and it work perfectly fine. The sun was strong and skies were clear. I did had 1 day with some clouds but the solar still managed to charge my items. The best part is that it doesn't take much space to store.
It worked great. I haven't nerded out on it yet to check the output but it charges quick. I used it on a 95°f day and it worked great. Use it camping and backpacking. It's not ultra light but I'm strong enough to carry the extra couple ounces.