ECEEN 90W portable solar panel is designed for travelers, with high durability and portability, it’s the perfect companion for all outdoor activities. Made of durable polyester canvas and utilizes the powerful Squamae solar cell to maximize the use of available sunlight, which is much higher than most solar panels.
It is equipped with 4 output ports and includes a variety of connectors, compatible with most mobile devices on the market, including portable power station, smartphones, tablets, power banks, digital cameras etc. Ideally suited for the outdoor life and even unexpected power outages.
- HIGH CONVERSION EFFICIENCY-- The 90Watts solar panel constructed form high-efficiency Squamae solar cells, This creates a fixed module area to deploy more cells so that more light can be absorbed and the overall power output will be enhanced by 19%. Much higher than the market average level.
- 4-PORTS SMART CHARGING -- Equipped with 1*DC port(18V/5A max), Dual USB QC3.0 ports(5V/3A or 9V/2.5A or 12V/2A 24W max), 1* USB-C PD port(5V/3A or 9V/3A or 12V/3A or 15V/3A, 45W max), the built-in smart IC chip can intelligently identify your devices and automatically adjusts the optimal current, maximizes its charging speed while protects your devices from overcharging and overloading, suitable for smartphones, tablets, power banks, digital cameras and more.
- WIDE COMPATIBILITY -- This foldable solar panel is designed for the most portable generator power station on the market, compatible with most portable solar generators on the market：8mm DC Adapter for Jackery Explorer 240/160/500 and Goal Zero Yeti 150/400 Power Station; 3.5*1.35mm DC Adapter for Suaoki S270/ENKEEO S155/Paxcess 100W portable generator; 5.5*2.1mm DC Adapter for Rockpals 250W/PRYMAX 300W portable generator; C4 & Anderson Connector cable for other portable power stations that compatible with MC4 & Anderson connector. Also for mobile phones, power banks, tablets, laptops, GPS, digital cameras, etc. Ideally suited for outdoor life and even unexpected power outages.
- FOLDABLE & PORTABLE -- Ultra compact of size 9*14.6*1.6in (folded)/ 44.5*14.6*0.8in(Unfolded), weighs only 6.6 lbs, when folded, it looks like a briefcase and it comes with a PU Leather handle that makes it easy to carry anywhere you go, 4 metal reinforced mounting holes and magnets kickstand for easy installation or angle adjustment.
- DURABLE & WTERPROOF -- Solar panel with industrial-strength ETFE polymer as the surface are sewn into an ultra-durable polyester canvas to provide weather-resistant outdoor durability, ideal for any outdoor activities such as camping, climbing, hiking, picnic.
- 5 * 2.5mm DC Adapter for Suaoki 400wh portable generator.
- 8mm DC Adapter for Jackery Explorer 160/240/500, Goal Zero Yeti 150/400, BALDR 330W Power Station.
- 5 * 2.1mm DC Adapter for Rockpals 250W/350W/500W, FlashFish 200W/300W, PAXCESS ROCKMAN 200/300W/500W, PRYMAX 300W portable generator.
- 5 * 1.35mm DC Adapter for Suaoki S270, ENKEEO S155, Paxcess 100W, Aiper 150W portable generator.
- C4 cable for Rockpals 300W/PAXCESS 330W solar generator and other portable generator compatible with MC4 connector, or connect to solar controller(not included) to charge 12V battery.
- Anderson cable for connecting portable power station like Jackery Explorer 1000, Goal zero Yeti 1500X, Yeti 3000X, ROCKPALS 500W, ALLPOWERS372Wh & Flashfish EA300/E300/EA150/E200/G300 and other portable generator compatible with Anderson connector
- Please Note: The solar panel is not compatible with Jackery Explorer 440/PowerPro, Goal zero yeti 200x/500x/1000X.
Smart USB QC3.0 & USB-C Charging Technology
- 4-port output, Dual USB QC3.0 (24w max) and USB-C PD port (45w max), greatly improving the charging efficiency, charging compatible devices is much faster than ordinary solar chargers.
- The smart IC chip built-in the controller which intelligently identifies your device and automatically adjust the optimal current according to the connected device to offer the fastest possible charge speed.
- In addition, it is equipped with short-circuit protection and over-current protection functions to ensure that your device will not be damaged during charging.
- Power: 90W/18V
- Output: DC port (18V/1.5A max), Dual USB QC3.0 ports(5V/3A or 9V/2.5A or 12V/2A 24W max), 1* USB-C PD port(5V/3A or 9V/3A or 12V/3A or 15V/3A, 45W max
- Folded Size: 18.9*14.6*1.6in (48*37*4cm)
- Unfolded Size: 44.5*14.6*0.8in (113*47*2cm)
- Weight: 6.6 lbs (3.0kgs)
- Transition Efficiency: 19%
1* User Manual
1* 60W Solar Panel
1* 3-in-1 DC Connector (DC 55*21 transfer to 8mm, 2.5mm, 1.35mm DC adapter)
1* 59 inch DC5521-to-DC5521 Cable
1* 59 inch DC5521-to-C4 Connector Cable
1* 59 inch DC5521-to-Anderson Connector Cable
How to Start:
1. Fully open the three panels in direct sunlight on sunny days.
2. Adjust panel angle, make sure sunlight shines panel as vertical as possible.
3. Connect your cable to the DC port/USB/USB C port, then start charging.
1. The time period of the highest power generation efficiency is from 10:00 to 14:00.When it is cloudy or sunlight become weaker, the output of the panel may become unstable due to low power generation efficiency.
- 2. We do not recommend that you charger in the car or near windows for the reason that the glass will block the heat of the sun so conversion efficiency will get lower.
3. When the sunlight is not enough and multiple output ports are used at the same time, the solar panel will automatically distribute the current and give priority to charging some of the devices.
4. Although polyester canvas provides waterproof protection, we recommend minimizing contact with water to protect the internal electronic components of the product.
5. Please note that the power generation will vary depending on the installation location, weather conditions, sunshine time, etc.
I purchased the Tishi Hery solar panel to pair with a 540 WH power station for outdoor activities and for emergency. I tested it during a winter cloudy morning (in January), and it charged my power station from 50% to 80% in 5 hours. I then tested it again the next day when there is Sun, and it charged the power station from 80% to 99% in 1.5 hours. The test was a success and I can rely on the solar panel to provide power when off-grid and during power outage.
Awesome,just put it in my window,in front of my blind and it's working great,right now I'm charging my small solar bank and phone couldn't be happier although next time I'm getting 100w
The panel is heavier then I imagined, but its my first one. Charges my RavPower station great, doesn't have a meter so I can't tell exactly how many watts are coming in. I just leave it out all day while we camp and that does the trick. I have plugged in my phone directly and that works well too
So far, so good. Got 2 of them, pulling 90w at 1pm in January, in New Jersey.
I bought it for my motorcycle journey. I am trying the product a couple of weeks now with all my electronic to many different way to charge include the power station. It is winter time no sun but still working good.