Keep your devices charged – on the go
The ECEEN solar backpack is a fashionable high-quality backpack with a powerful 6.5 Watt solar panel. It enables you to charge your devices with the power of the sun!
- Solar Powered Backpack - The ECEEN solar backpack with 6.5watts solar charger panel built in powers mobile devices such as mobile phones, iPads, digital cameras, smartwatches, power banks etc. via an integrated USB charge port.
- SUNPOWER Solar Cells - The Sunpower solar cells have an efficiency of 22% and thus get more out of the sun rays than standard cells(Max Output: 6.5Watts, 1.0A). The solar cells are protected by PET with scratch resistant surface.
- Smart Design - With a padded 15.6” laptop compartment, 35 liters of volume (Dimensions: 18.1 x 12.6 x 6.3 inches), Numerous pockets and compartments make it easy to organize your belongings. It's a reliable travel companion for everyday use.
- High Quality Material - This ultra-light and durable daypack is composed of water-resistance and ripstop fabric and is insulated for additional resistance. Perfect for hiking, camping, and outdoor use.
- What Includes: 1pc stylish backpack, 1pc 6.5 W solar panel with USB output 5V 1.0 A, 1pc USB to Micro-USB charge cable and 1pc User manual. The weight is approximately 2.2lbs
- 6.5 Watt SUNPOWER cell
- Made of sturdy 600D polyester
- With built-in USB output
- Removable solar panel
- Built in laptop, tablet compartments
Charge your smartphone in only 2 hours of direct sun
The removable solar panel is equipped with the high efficiency solar cells available on the market - SUNPOWER cells with 22% efficiency. It converts sunlight into electricity with an output power of up to 6.5 watts.
The solar panel works best in direct sunlight and charges most of USB-devices like smartphones, tablets, GPS devices, wearables and power banks.
Smartphones can be fully charged within 2 to 3 hours in direct sunlight while larger devices such as drones take about 6 hours.
Detachable solar panel
The removable compact solar charger means more flexibility for the backpack. You can leave the backpack at home and take only the solar panel with you to generate electricity. Simply plug in your smartphone or battery pack and it will start charging.
With a volume of 35 liters, the backpack offers enough space for laptops up to 15.6" tablets, and whatever else you would like to take with you. On the inside, the additional compartments for pens or business cards help to keep everything tidy. The side pockets on the outside provide enough space for drinking bottles, and on the top you'll find a special compartment for sunglasses and so on.
The solar panel performs best in direct sunlight. The solar backpack can't store energy, you get any USB power bank work together.