ECEEN LED Reflective Vest with Pouch USB Rechargeable Bright Safety Lights Belt High Visibility & Adjustable Waist for Night Running Jogging Cycling - 3 LED Glowing Modes Reflector Strips
- BRIGHT LED REFLECTIVE: The 360°reflective LED Bar & Belts make sure you're seen in the dark from all angles, Glowing LED lights keeps you light up the night and safe in the daytime, 3 Eye Catching Flashing Modes: Solid, Blinking, Strobe in bright green color, Choose your preferred depending on your requirements. The LED safety vest has 11 reflective areas for additional provides 360 degrees of visibility will maximaze your safety!
- ONE-SIZE FITS ALL: One size perfect fits Man, Woman & Kids. SMALL to X-LARGE: Waist Band Circumference: 33.5 - 39 inch | 85 - 100 cm, Waist to Shoulder: 16.9 inch | 43 cm. So it doesn't chafe. The high light guide fiber strips strongly enhance your personal safety while walking, jogging, running, dog walking, cycling, motorbiking, kids playing, or even directing traffic.
- POCKET with ZIPPER: Breathable mesh fabric provides a soft and comfy feeling, you’ll even forget wearing this reflective jacket. Front large zippered pocket allows storing iPhone, key, cards and your carry-on items while running or working outside.
- USB RECHARGEABLE: Illumination Time 10 Hrs / Charging Time 2 Hrs. USB charge in, brighten your after-work rides without having to constantly buy new batteries or glow sticks.
- BREATHABLE & WASHABLE: Made of high-quality green wearable mesh cloth. It is lightweight and breathable. How To Hand-Wash? 1. Turn off the light. 2. Remove the light controller. 3. Use a soft brush to wash the vest in cold water. (HAND-WASH ONLY)
Why you need ECEEN LED vest?
- Feel much safer: The LED strip of optical fiber more bright and noticeable. If you are a frequent road cyclist, runner, worker in the dark, the safety vest is perfect for you.
- 360 degree visibility: The reflective vest has 11 high-quality reflective areas, provides 360-degree illumination, reflects light of headlights back to drivers, which will promptly draw a driver's focus from all directions.
- Lightweight: You won't even feel you are wearing reflective gear. It would be comfortably worn over a T-shirt, Sports Gear, Winter Coat or any type of clothing at all seasons.
An Ideal Gift For:
Runner, Cyclist, Dog Walker, Motorcyclist, Marathon Runner And More.
How to wash the vest?
- Turn off the light.
- Remove the light controller.
- Use cold water and a soft brush to wash the vest separately. (HAND-WASH ONLY)
How to charge the vest?
Find the USB port on battery box. Charge it via the usb cable.
The red light indicates it is charging. The green light indicates it's fully charged.
- Fits From: Child to Adult
- Material: Polyester reflective band + Led light + Breathable mesh fabric
- Waist Circumference: 33.5-39" / 85-100 cm
- Waist To Shoulder: 16.9" / 43 cm
- Bright LED Lights: PU material covering on LED light-guide tube
- 3 Amazing Glowing Modes: Steady On / Rapid Blink / Slow Blink
- Charging Time: 2h
- Usage Time: 6-10h
I had been looking for a light up vest that would last. I just got this, so hopefully will continue to work. Initial impression is really good. Easy to put on, power button in the front (thank you!!!), lights go all around so front and back are clearly visible. The pocket is in a nice handy place on the front. I like the idea of rechargeable as well. My previous vests were hard to deal with - worried about breaking open the battery case and ruining the waterproof feature.
Definitely would recommend. After 2 uses at night no complaints, working as expected. Will update as I get further into use.
Several people I know have been hit by cars recently 鈥?while biking, walking, or running 鈥?because the drivers just "didn't see" them. So I wanted to make myself as visible as possible. The vest is bright and highly reflective, and the LED strips are eye-catching without being distracting. With the velcro tabs at the side, it's also very easy to put on and take off. As the description says, this is one-size-fits-all, which means it's a stretch to fit it over a winter coat (I'm a medium-sized guy), so just be aware that it runs a little small.
Super bright and comfortable! Bought two, one for my husband (6ft tall) and one for me (5ft tall) and both fit us perfectly as they adjust to fit very well. The cell phone holder in front is very convenient, I have a regular iPhone, and it would definitely fit an iPhone Max. While jogging it does bounce a little, and after a while I moved my cell to my jacket pocket. We have only used at night together and it lights up the sidewalk very well and the neighbors we walk by all have said they like the vests and have asked where we got them. We鈥檝e used them at least half a dozen times for about an hour each time and still have not had to charge them yet. Definitely buy these!
My weekday runs always start before the sun comes up. The first time I wore this vest I immediately noticed that car drivers could definitely see me by giving me extra distance as they passed me. Even though I feel much safer running in the dark, I still always run against the traffic to ensure I have a greater chance to see drivers who are not paying attention to me.
Very bright lights which can be seen from pretty far away. Like the multiple blinking options (steady on, fast, slow). No issues so far, have used it quite a bit for night jogging (even in cold weather) these past couple of months. Battery life seems good, not sure how long these things are supposed to last but have only charged it once in the couple months I've had it with 3-4x week/45 min per run usage.