ECEEN Solar Charger 20W Portable Solar Panel Charger with 2 USB Output Ports Waterproof Foldable Camping Phone Sunpower Charger for Tablet GPS iPhone Ipad Camera and USB Devices
Features of the Charger:
HIGH EFFICIENCY -- Three Sunpower solar panels cell that allows them to reach 21%-24% of conversion efficiency while providing enough power (up to 2.0A max per port or 3.0 A max overall)
SMART DUAL USB OUTPUTS -- Dual USB ports output Built in smart IC detects the electronic devices plugged into the USB ports for fast charging two phones simultaneously under safe conditions as well as the prevention of overheating
PORTABLE & FOLDABLE -- The 6.3x 11.1x 1.06 inch (when folded ) small size and 17.3-ounce design that can easily squeeze in your backpack offers portability and simplicity, and the attachment hook makes it ideal for connecting to a backpack while you’re on the hiking or walking
DURABLE DESIGN -- The canvas surface and precision stitching withstand rugged for outdoor use and the PET polymer cover that guarantees IPX4 waterproof level protection will make the panels resistant to water and even dust
PACKAGE -- ECEEN 20W Solar Charging Panel, Micro USB Cable, Carabiners and User Manual
The Perfect Companion for Adventures
The ECEEN 20W Solar Charger is the Perfect Companion for Adventures which is suitable for trekking, camping, hiking, climbing, picnics, fishing, boat or any outdoor activities. when you go outdoors, the ECEEN Triple Panel Solar Charger will be ready for you.
- Built-in Net Pocket with Zip, keep your devices safe and clean, 21.5-23.5% Solar Efficiency.
- Ultra lightweight (18 oz) and ultra compact (6.3x 11.1x 1.06in folded or 26.3x 11.1in opened) design, When folded, it has the same size and thickness as a magazine, it easily fits in your backpack.
- Broad Compatibility: Compatible with all iphones, tablets, GPS, Camera and other USB-supported devices.
- The package includes 4 hooks, allowing you to hook your solar panel to some where you like (trees, backpacks, curtains, etc.)
- Fast Charging Technology: SmartIC Technology that detects the device plugged into through USB PIN signals, which gives output at full power and fast charging speed.
- USB Output1 : Max 5V/2.0A
- USB Output2 : Max 5V/2.0A
- Output Total : Max 5V/3A
- Actual solar panel output power: 20W Total
- Actual maximum USB output power: 20W
- Water Resistant: IPX4.0
- Ambient temperature: 70°C to -10°C/158℉ to 14℉
- Weight ：622g/21.94oz
- Solar Panel*1
- Micro USB Cable*1
- 20W refers to the power of the solar panel, which is not equal to the actual output power of the USB port, the power energy power is base on your phones, weather and connect cable quality etc.
-This solar panel charger does NOT store power, you will need a power bank to store power or connecting to your device directly to charge.
- Our product is compatible with Apple device, but please use the original Apple cable. And please remember that Apple devices has an inner chip that stop the charge of the phone whenever its inner temperature get too hot.
- Sometimes, The device will reset automatically, the solar panel will detect the density of the sun all the time to make sure the device quick and safe charging for your phone.
- Any cloud cover arrives it may knock the value of ammeter down. We suggest you to re plug the device and reopen the solar panels to reset the power controller.
- To prevent this kind of situations while charging the phone under the sun, we suggest to use a longer cable and keep the phone in a shadow area.
going to buy
Very usefull in emergency cases when your phone is about to die and you don't have acces to power!
Perfect for camping boating hiking and to have just in case 😊
This is perfect to keep in your backpack for hiking or camping. Just because I'm out in the middle of nowhere, that doesn't mean I don't want to power my phone in case of emergency, use an app to identify plants, or simply snap photos. This solar charger is something you want to keep on hand for those times when you need a charge but aren't anywhere near electricity.
I love that you can actually save up so much electricity just by putting this out in the sun for a couple days and just let it charge. Charging your phone is just like any normal charger with this.