ECEEN Solar Charger Foldable Solar Panel Charge for iPhones, Smartphones, Tablets, GPS Units, Speakers, Gopro Cameras, and Other Devices (13W with Net Pocket)
Features of the Solar Charger
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Constructed of SUNPOWER? solar cells, up to 22% efficiency provides 2A output (MAX), easier and faster to replenish juice for your powerless gadgets.
- LIGHT WEIGHT & ULTRA COMPACT: Light weight design only 0.85lb. Folding size only 14 x 7 x 1.0inches for superior portability.
- UNIQUE VOLTAGE REGULATOR: Unique voltage regulator design to ensure stable voltage and current, protects your device while charging. Premium Dual USB output design supports charging 2 devices simultaneously in 2.0A total (MAX).
- UNIQUE DESIGN: High quality polyester for weather-resistant outdoor durability. Well-placed many hooks enable easy attachment to backpacks (4pcs free carabiners included) for use while on the go. there have a net pocket can stock your cell phone or other’s gadgets, and stock cables, etc. With velcro straps for fast open and close.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1PC* ECEEN 13W solar panel, 4PCS* Carabiners, 1PC* User manual, 1PC * 40cm Micro USB cable.
ECEEN, Share the Sun!
Where there is sunlight, there is power
ECEEN CHARGER 13W captures more sun than conventional solar panels, which means we generate more electricity per panel, and we use less panel to produce the energy you need. The result? With ECEEN CHARGER 13W, you need not to worry your devices run off power, enjoy the greatest happiness during your travel.
According to third party tests, ECEEN CHARGER 13W has high efficiency of 22%, produce more juice than other solar panel pack, with only 2 monocrystalline silicon panels, but it captures more sunlight and converts light into energy more efficiently, with its 13W output, full charge your iPhone just need 3~4 hours!
More portable than most of other 13w solar panel pack, its total weight is only 1.0lb, backside pouch hold your mobile phone and iPad Mini or other accessories inside perfectly.
Monocrystalline silicon panels produced by Sunpower company guarantee its quality, it won't be broken even bent up to 40 degree, the stretchy Polyester canvas provides perfect protection for Monocrystalline silicon panels and circuit.
Since the output port is USB, it can be used to charge smartphones, tablets, and even accessories, and other 5V devices.
Easy to use
Unfold the ECEEN CHARGER 13W solar panel under DIRECT sunshine, connect your device to the USB port, and keep your device out of the sunshine to protect it.
The solar panel should face to the natural light when charging.
Please plug cable out and connect your device with solar charger when your device shows the device not support or stop charging.
Been searching for the ideal solar charger for a while but could never be certain that what was on the market place was suitable. Wanted a good quality lightweight solar charger suitable for hiking. Went on numerous independent online blog sites and the Eceen kept appearing. Thought if I could get one in the UK and if it was useless, at least I could return it. But no one, not Amazon or eBay or anyone had it in stock. I thought I’d risk it and order it direct from Eceen in China. Need not have worried. It arrived less than 2 weeks after I had ordered it and when I opened the parcel, I was absolutely delighted. The quality is excellent, it’s the perfect size and ticks all the right boxes. Tested it straight away by charging a dead 10000mAh power bank and in one afternoon it fully charged it. This is no cheap knock-off, this is the real thing from a reputable company. If only it was readily available to purchase in the UK, I’d be recommending to all my friends. As it is, don’t be put off of ordering it from China, it won’t let you down.
Value for money
I bought this for an up coming holiday and tested it at home within a few hours my 21000mah battery pack was fully charged it was a sunny day so yet to see it in low light or partial cloud cover but overall really happy
The only thing about this is it does need direct and sustained sunlight, not good for driving in areas that may have the odd tree. Best for summer/sun holidays on the beach or somewhere with very little to no shade. But that comes with the 鈥渟olar鈥?aspect. As someone with no prior experience with personal solar panels, this would have been important to know.
Works very well. I have it coupled to a 10000mah battery pack that charges itself in a few hours, to then give juice to an iPhone for about 4 full charges.