- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Constructed of SUNPOWER? solar cells, 2 monocrystalline solar panels, which can absorb solar energy, high efficiency up to 22% efficiency, high conversion solar charging technology keeps your devices powered up with free solar power.
- STABLE OUTPUT: Unique voltage regulator design to ensure stable voltage and current, protects your device while charging. Premium USB output design supports charging 5V devices simultaneously in 1.5A total (MAX).
- FOLDABLE, PORTABLE & LIGHT WEIGHT: with 2 foldable Solar Panels, folding size only 11.5*6*0.5 inches, net weight only 0.8 pounds. It is portable and convenient to carry for hiking, camping, traveling and other outdoor trips and activities, as well as gift.
- ZIP PACK DESIGN: Easy to close with a zipper and open like a book. Well-placed 14 ribbon hooks enable easy attachment to backpacks (4pcs free carabiners included) while you going. Well-placed a stretchy fabric pocket( 5*8inch), placing your cell phone, cable ,key or many other small parts.
- PACKAGE CONTENTS: 1PC* ECEEN 10W solar panel charger, 4PCS* Carabiners,1PCS* 40cm Micro USB cable,1pcs* instruction manual.
ECEEN, Share the Sun!
- The solar panel should face directly to the sunlight when charging.
- The solar panel charger cannot store energy, ECEEN advise you to buy a battery pack. That way the solar panel charges the battery pack, and then the battery pack will keep STABLE charging current for other devices. Thus protect your phone or other devices from fluctuating charging.
Disappointed with your phone running out of juice when you have an emergency? Enjoy surfing on line or great outdoor activities? Tired of your camera being out of power when you go sightseeing? Do not worry! Our solar charger is your best partner. Let ECEEN solar panel charger power up your life whenever and wherever.
Why Choice ECEEN 10W Solar Panel Charger?
-There are so many solar panels on the market, some with 14watts, 20watts etc, but most phones charge input rate is limited to 1A. Our ECEEN, at 10Watts, will output 1.5A. That’s more than enough. So even if the weather isn't perfect or the perfect angle to the sun, you will still get enough to charge your device.
-It’s smaller and lighter weight, so why not save your money?
1. Please use the original cables in the package or your original phone cable for charging, the cable quality is a big impact on the charging time.
2. It will not charge your device if the sun is not strong enough or there is heavy cloud coverage that day. If your device shows "charger not compatible..." please unplug and replug the cable so that the message goes away.
3. Do not put the charger on an area with high temperatures or overly wet.
4. The product is water resistant, but not waterproof, so don’t put it outside in the rain when it's a heavy rainy day or submerge it in water.
Worked really well, we took to Namibia and charged our power pack and our phones and camera batteries
Yep fair play it works a treat. And easy to carry around too. Not sure about technical charge times etc but works perfectly when out and about with iPhone etc
This was used at a 2 week camp by my grandson. He says it was easy to use and very effective, keeping his phone charged throughout. Packs away fairly small and is light to carry.
works well even on less bright days
Although it says it will work in cloudy weather we found it very hit and miss as to if it charged or not. But charged phones very quickly on sunny days.